2019-2020 Golf Digest #1 Rated Instructor in Utah
and Director of Instruction – The Promontory Club and Entrada Club
- 2019-2020 Golf Digest #1 Rated Instructor in Utah
- PGA Class-A Member since 1996
- Director of Instruction – The Promontory Club – Park City, Utah
- Director of Instruction – The Entrada Club – St. George, Utah
- Malaska Golf – Certified Staff Instructor
- 25 years as a Jack Nicklaus Academies Trainer & Instructor
- Taught 800+ golf schools in 14 countries and 30 states across the USA
- Utah Section PGA, Teacher-of-the-Year, 2-time winner
- Master Staff Instructor – Patriot Golf Schools
- 2-time All-Conference player at the University of Utah
Doug Roberts is a PGA Class-A Member since 1996 and is currently rated by Golf Digest as the #1 Golf Instructor in Utah. He is a 2-time recipient of the Utah PGA Teacher-of-the-Year award. Doug is a Certified Staff Instructor for Malaska Golf and excelled for 25 years as a Trainer and Instructor for the Jack Nicklaus Academies conducting golf schools in 14 countries and in 30 states across the USA. He is a National Staff Member of PXG, a Master Staff Instructor for the Patriot Golf Schools and is a FlightScope Certified Instructor.
Doug is a former Director of Instruction for the TPC of Scottsdale, the Estancia Club in Scottsdale, Victory Ranch in Park City and the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf at The Ledges. He is a past Lead Instructor and Video Analysis Specialist for the Nicklaus/Flick, ESPN and Jim Flick Premier Golf Schools and former director of Nike Junior Golf Camps in Utah. He leads his own popular golf schools, clinics and private lessons at The Promontory Club in Park City, Utah and also at The Entrada Club in St. George, Utah.
Doug played basketball, baseball & football in his formative years before deciding to focus on his golf skills. These skills would lead him to be a 2-time All-Conference player at the University of Utah and play in the NCAA National Championships. He owns individual tournament wins at the Junior, Amateur and Professional levels. This blend of experience from playing competitively, to working alongside some of the game’s greatest instructors has provided Doug with the expertise to help all levels of players use natural forces and find athletic success in their golf.
To schedule a lesson with Doug at Promontory or Entrada, please fill out the form below to send in your request. Virtual Zoom lessons and live lessons at the course are available.